ArchIdea is a small Architectural organisation in Lahore. The company undertakes a variety of work for a wide range of clients.
Graduate Intern Architectural Assistant
We have an opportunity for a graduate intern architectural assistant based in Lahore. To apply for this opportunity please send your CV email@example.com.
Main duties/responsibilities include:
- Assessing the current use of BIM within the practice
- Suggest improvements in use, and highlight the cost implications
- Programme a transition to BIM on appropriately selected projects
- Improve design efficiency through a coordinated, 3D model based environment.
- Producing drawings
- Client liaison
- Assisting the Architect with a range of work
Qualifications, Certificates or Licences:
The post is suitable for recently qualified graduate from all Architectural Studies Disciplines. The company would consider candidates from other degree backgrounds, but they would have to have some experience in the field.
Candidates should https://www.acheterviagrafr24.com/viagra-commande/ have some experience/working knowledge of AutoCAD, 3D Max, Vray and Adobe Photoshop.
Skills, abilities and personal qualities:
- The ability to conceive and visualise complex three-dimensional designs
- Good graphic design skills.
- A methodical and analytical approach to work.
- Positive attitude and a wish to work within a team environment
- Strong work ethic, ability to work efficiently and with accuracy, takes responsibility for own work
- An ability to produce drawings for clients and Planning and Building Control.
- While primarily an office based role, there are some client facing aspects therefore strong communication skills would be advantageous (both written and oral).
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org